We are a local family-owned and managed restaurant near the Hamilton Place Mall featuring Mediterranean and American cuisine.
Have you been to Acropolis Grill lately? We’ve completely remodeled the restaurant and here are some of the exciting things that we have to offer:
- Fresh new layout and decor throughout the restaurant
- A spacious new bar area with 2 big screen TVs
- A new menu featuring daily specials made with locally-sourced ingredients when available
- Daily bar specials including $4 bar snacks, $2 Bud Light Pints, $2.50 Specialty Drafts, $3 glasses of wine, $3.50 well mixed drinks (M – F 3 – 7, Sat – Sun 11 – 4) PLUS daily drink specials
- Patio seating to enjoy our Mediterranean cuisine outdoors
The updated restaurant décor supports the Greek lifestyle – encouraging gathering with family and friends, laughter and celebrating life. There is a larger bar area, an expanded patio with outdoor seating, a new layout of the restaurant and the addition of a community table. The changes, however, extend beyond the décor and furnishings.
Nick and the culinary team has been busy making changes to the menu, as well. The menu incorporates more of the Mediterranean diet which has been around for thousands of years, and offers lighter, healthier options. We’ve taken many of our Greek family recipes, which have been served at the Acropolis for over 19 years, and stepped them up a notch.
We hope you’ll join us soon to see all of the great things happening at our Chattanooga restaurant near Hamilton Place Mall.
Many of the menu improvements are due to sourcing better ingredients. Getting more connected to the food is very important to our family and culinary staff. For example, the restaurant now buys whole fish and prepares it from start to finish, in-house. They purchase more local ingredients, including Grey Friars and Riverview Farms grits and produce. They acquire local products from smaller distributors that carry Signal Mountain Farms products, Mayfield items and North Georgia peaches.